Chris Thomas is a product designer and environmental design consultant, currently finishing his masters degree in product design from the University of Pennsylvania. He previously worked in product development for JetBlue Airways. With over 10 years of experience working in design, product and brand strategy, Chris has consulted on the environmental branding and interior design in airports accross the US. Chris is passionate about creating meaningful design experiences for both physical and digital environments and developing solutions that improve customer experience.
Some of the things I’ve done before (an inexaustive list):
• Interior/environmental design, including selection of furniture, fixtures and finishes, branding, and material selection and specification
• Wayfinding design services for airports, including signage and layout design
• User research and prototyping for web applications
• Product management for branded assets and spaces
• Training and development for brand protection and efficacy